- The embedded display on the flexiVent base unit now echoes instructions to the user during calibration as well as offering additional information and improved formatting during ventilation and perturbation execution.
- flexiWare now recovers and resynchronizes with ongoing experimentation sessions in the event of a host-side failure without interruption of mechanical ventilation.
- Error handling has been improved to provide more descriptive error messages and allows users to better manage exceptions.
- An issue related to nebulizer priming during the initialization of an experimentation session has been resolved.
- An issue leading to intermittent firmware instabilities has been resolved.
Please visit the TechNet section of our website to download.
Post a Comment