For the 4th year in a row our chief scientist Dr. Annette Robichaud is a confirmed presenter at the Jackson Laboratory Workshop from September 19 to 24 in Bar Harbor, Maine. Dr. Robichaud will give a talk at the beginning of her laboratory session introducing the flexiVent and focusing on respiratory mechanics, airway responsiveness and other types of measurements. This will be followed by two hands-on experimental sessions.
Other speakers this year include:
- Jennifer Corrigan, M.S., The Jackson Laboratory
- Kristen Cough, B.S., The Jackson Laboratory
- Eric A. Hoffman, Ph.D., University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine
- James J. Lee, Ph.D., Mayo Clinic Arizona
- Lennart K.A. Lundblad, Ph.D., University of Vermont
- John Macauley, Ph.D., The Jackson Laboratory
- Wayne Mitzner, Ph.D., Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- Matthias Ochs, M.D., Hannover Medical School
- Teresa Southard, D.V.M., Ph.D., Cornell University
- Marge Strobel, Ph.D., The Jackson Laboratory
- Douglas Taatjes, Ph.D., The University of Vermont
There are still spaces available and if you wish to register you can contact Nancy Place at 207-288-6257 or via email at [email protected]
We look forward to seeing you in Bar Harbor Maine!